This visa allows you to enter Australia and marry your intended fiancé within the visa's nine (9) month validity period. Your fiancé must be:
1. An Australian citizen
2. An Australian permanent resident
3. An eligible New Zealand citizen.
With this visa, you:
- must enter Australia before you marry your fiancee
- may leave and re-enter Australia as many times as you wish before your visa ceases (nine (9) months after visa grant)
- can work in Australia
- can apply for a Partner visa in Australia after you marry your fiancee
- can study, but you will not have access to government funding
- may use Australia's medical expenses and hospital care assistance scheme, Medicare, but only if you are in Australia and have already applied for a Partner visa.