You are here: Home » Services
Wednesday, 21 Feb 2018


Australia (Fiancee Visa)

E-mail Print PDF

This visa allows you to enter Australia and marry your intended fiancé within the visa's nine (9) month validity period. Your fiancé must be:

1. An Australian citizen

2. An Australian permanent resident

3. An eligible New Zealand citizen.


With this visa, you:

- must enter Australia before you marry your fiancee

- may leave and re-enter Australia as many times as you wish before your visa ceases (nine (9) months after visa grant)

- can work in Australia

- can apply for a Partner visa in Australia after you marry your fiancee

- can study, but you will not have access to government funding

- may use Australia's medical expenses and hospital care assistance scheme, Medicare, but only if you are in Australia and have already applied for a Partner visa.


Last Updated on Thursday, 19 March 2015 04:10

Spouse Visa (IR-1)

E-mail Print PDF



 The first step to file a petition for Alien Relative with the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) for your spouse (husband or wife) to immigrate to the United States.


In certain circumstances, a U.S. citizen living abroad can file an immigrant visa petition at the U.S. Embassy or Consulate. There is no minimum age for a U.S. sponsor (petitioner) to file a petition for a family based immigrant visa. However, you must be at least 18 years of age and have domicile in the U.S. before you can sign for the Affidavit of Support. This form is required for immigrant visas for spouses and other relatives of U.S. sponsors.


A child does not receive derivative status in an immediate relative petition. This is different from the family second preference (F2) petition where a child is included in his/her parent's petition. A child is not included as a derivative in his/her parent's IR petition.  


After USCIS has approved the petition, it is sent to the National Visa Center (NVC) and NVC will assign a case number for the petition. NVC will begin processing the applicant's case and will contact the applicant and petitioner with instructions for submitting the appropriate fees. NVC will also request that necessary immigrant visa documentation be submitted to the NVC.


Fees are charged for the following services:

1. Filing an immigrant Petition for Alien Relative, Form I-130

2. Processing an immigrant visa application, Form DS-230

3. Reviewing an I-864, Affidavit of Support (for petitions filed in the United States)

4. Medical examination (costs vary from place to place)

5. Fingerprinting fees, if applicable

6. Other costs may include: translations; photocopying charges; fees for obtaining the documents you need for the immigrant visa application (such as passport, police certificates, birth certificates, etc.); and travel expenses to go to the embassy or consulate for the interview. Costs vary from country to country and case to case.


Once the NVC determines the file is complete with all the required documents, they schedule the applicant’s interview appointment. NVC then sends the file, containing the applicant’s petition and the documents to the U.S. Embassy or Consulate where the applicant will be interviewed for a visa.


Applicants should bring their valid passports, as well as any other documentation above not already provided to NVC, to their visa interviews. During the interview process, ink-free, digital fingerprint scans will be taken. Applicants will receive their original civil documents and original translations back at the time of interview.


In preparing for your interview, you will need to schedule and complete your medical examination and any required vaccinations before your visa interview.  Before an immigrant visa can be issued, every applicant, regardless of age, must undergo a medical examination which must be performed by an authorized panel physician.


If you have been married for less than two years when your spouse enters the United States on an immigrant visa, the permanent resident status is considered conditional. The immigrant visa is a conditional resident (CR) visa not an immediate relative (IR) visa.


Your and your spouse must apply together to USCIS to remove the conditional status within the ninety days before the two year anniversary of your spouse's entry into the United States on his or her immigrant visa. The two-year anniversary date of entry is the date of expiration on the alien registration card (green card)


If you are issued an immigrant visa, the consular officer will give you your passport containing the immigrant visas and a sealed packet containing the documents which you provided. It is important that you do not open the sealed packet. Only the DHS immigration official should open this packet when you enter the U.S. You are required to enter the U.S. before the expiration date printed on your visa. When traveling, the primary (or principal) applicant must enter the U.S. before or at the same time as family members holding visas.


Last Updated on Friday, 15 October 2010 08:39

USA (K1)

E-mail Print PDF

Fiancee Visa to USA (K1)

The fiance(e) (K-1) nonimmigrant visa is for the foreign-citizen fiance(e) of a US citizen. The fiancee visa permits the foreign-citizen fiancee to travel to the United States and marry his or her U.S. citizen sponsor within 90 days of arrival. The foreign-citizen will then apply for adjustment of status to a permanent resident (LPR) with the Department of Homeland Security's U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). The fiancee visa permits the holder to immigrate to the U.S. and marry a U.S. citizen shortly after arrival in the United States, the fiancee must meet some of the requirements of an immigrant visa. Eligible children of K-1 visa applicants receive K-2 visas.


A foreign-citizen fiancee of U.S. citizen is the recipient of an approved Petition for Alien fiancee, Form I-129F, who has been issued a nonimmigrant K-1 visa for travel to the United States in order to marry his or her U.S. citizen fiancee. Both the U.S. citizen and the K-1 visa applicant must have been legally free to marry at the time the petition was filed and must have remained so thereafter. The marriage must be legally possible according to laws of the U.S. state in which the marriage will take place.


The foreign-citizen fiancee and U.S. citizen sponsor must have met in person within the past two years. USCIS may grant an exception to this requirement, based on extreme hardship for the U.S. citizen sponsor to personally meet the foreign-citizen fiancee, or, for example, if it is contrary in the U.S. citizen sponsor's or foreign-citizen fiancee's culture for a man and woman to meet before marriage.


In preparing for the interview, every applicant, regardless of age, must undergo a medical examination which must be performed by an authorized panel physician.

Cost of Medical Examination:

Adult applicant (15 years and older) = Php 6,190.48

Applicant (11-14 years older) = Php 4,135.51

Applicant (5-10 years older) = Php 2,650.00

Applicant (0-4 years older) = Php 2,350.00


If the applicant is issued a K-1 visa, the Consular Officer will give you your passport containing the K-1 visa and a sealed packet containing the civil documents you provided and other documents prepared by the U.S. Embassy or Consulate. It is important that you do not open the sealed packet. Only the DHS immigration official should open this packet when you enter the United States. As the K-1 visa holder, you must enter the U.S. either before or at the same time as any qualifying children holding the K-1 visas.


With your visa, you can apply for a single admission at a U.S. port of entry within the validity of the visa, which will be a maximum of 6 months from the date of issuance. You must marry your U.S. citizen fiancé(e) within 90 days of your entry into the United States.


Cost of Fiancee Visa:

Processing Fee = Php 30,000.00

Visa Fee =  $ 265.00 USD

Last Updated on Thursday, 19 March 2015 04:09

New Zealand (Tourist)

E-mail Print PDF



In applying for a tourist visa to New Zealand, the following are the requirements:

  1. you are in good health
  2. you are of good character; and
  3. the visa you are applying for matches your intentions for your visit.


Your passport

You will have to show your passport. This must be valid for at least three months past the date you are to leave New Zealand.


Proof that you plan to leave New Zealand

You will need to show that you have plans and the means to leave within the period of your permit. Proof may include:

  • actual travel tickets (confirmed or open-dated) out of New Zealand to a country which you have the right to enter; or
  • written confirmation from an airline or travel agency that onward travel has been booked and paid for.


Evidence of funds

You will also need to show proof that you have enough money to support yourself during your stay. This means you have a minimum of:

  • NZ$1000 per person per month of the visit, or
  • NZ$400 per person per month if accommodation has already been paid for.


Acceptable evidence of sufficient funds can be demonstrated in the form of:

  • cash
  • traveller's cheques
  • bank drafts
  • recognised credit cards with sufficient credit available


The maximum stay under a visitor visa is nine months. As visa-free conditions only last for three months (or six if you are from the United Kingdom), you will need a visa for any longer stay.



Last Updated on Friday, 15 October 2010 06:55

Visa Extension

E-mail Print PDF




First Extension (38 days) = Php 4,200.00

1 month extension = Php 6,000.00 + USD $ 50.00 (I-CARD)

2 months extension = Php 6,500.00 + USD $ 50.00 (I-CARD)

Processing Time: 2 working days

Requirements: Original Passport

Last Updated on Thursday, 19 March 2015 04:13

Page 1 of 2

  • «
  •  Start 
  •  Prev 
  •  1 
  •  2 
  •  Next 
  •  End 
  • »